Megaman - Frost & Freeze Megaman - Frost & Freeze

Atmospheric and groovy. Stock strings. I can dig it.

Cam3leon responds:

Thanks! And I actually used Native Instruments' Session Strings Pro for this joint.

Bona fide Bona fide

Catchy melody! Master your drums a little better though. hats and snares are kinda drowned out by the melody. Kicks come through fine thanks to mr. sidechain compression. Throw some parametric EQ's on them biznitches and show'em some love.

RG06 RG06

Not particularly my favorite genre, but well made! Could make a good (and very difficult!) DDR song. haha

Slam Shitty Slam Shitty

You need a better mic :x Invest in a condenser mic and an audio interface. also, your sound effects are a bit loud. (They stand out about 30% louder than the music and your voice)

cursed666 responds:

true, true

Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

Reasoner, I am so glad that I just popped on and saw that you submitted something. I'm lovin' what you got here <3

MC10 MC10

This right here...

....has some wicked flow. must have taken quite some time to make! Thank you for reviewing my song, because it led me to your music! :) Many many props to you good sir. I am humbled by you.

<3 Xepho
aka DJPuresuffer
aka Will :)

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!! I'm glad you like it! Keep on making music, it's super awesome!!

Are You Ready *AeX* Are You Ready *AeX*

Very good

Nice choice of instruments. Good melody. Your instruments make eachother cluttered at points though, work on your mastering some more.

9/10
5/5

AetherX responds:

Yeah, I'm not very good with mastering. I tend to get overexcited with my instrumentation, though, and put too many pieces in at once. I'll work on that. Thanks for the review!